1. Keep your hands off of other people’s putters.
2. It’s more fun when you don’t keep score.
3. It’s the follow-through that really counts.
4. Have somebody else carry the heavy stuff.
5. Don’t give people the birdie.
6. Keep your balls out of the rough.
7. Try to keep a good grip on things.
8. The fairways of life are paved with doctors and lawyers.
9. There is a time and place for plaid pants and Madras shirts.
10. Choose your partners carefully.
11. If you keep swinging you’ll eventually hit something.
12. Good form always prevails.
13. A powerful drive is the key to success.
14. There are different strokes for different folks
15. And remember it is better to have golfed and lost than never to have golfed at all.